Well, after going over last weeks articles about the one we call President, I came across this article that caught my attention. I know that it has probably already been talked about, but just thought I should make mention of it again...... here is the link........
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/10/did-obama-throw-biden-bus/
Now, I am just curious how much of this ego tug-of -war these two are going to display in public. I mean, I am not one to complain for material....so, keep it up boys! You're making it easy.
Now, I feel for these two girls. The worst thing that they have probably done is just transport A PLANT from one place to another. Can you believe that in today's society, a PLANT is still illegal? Here's the link to the poor girls' plight. You will also see prices for "hydro" weed in Dallas skyrocket.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D96C8QI02.html
This last story is one that I believe that all lawmakers should read. Granted, there are those of us that smoke weed because of the high, but there are some instances where true medical purposes are what it is being used for. But like the article says, a person seeking it nowadays, even for medical purposes, are considered a criminal. Pretty fucking sad...if you ask me.
http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentary/39579712.html?elr=KArksc8P:Pc:U0ckkD:aEyKUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU
I hope that these articles open someone's eyes, because the longer people keep their eyes closed to what the world as we know it could benefit from the positives of legalizing. Until our paTHS cross again..........
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/10/did-obama-throw-biden-bus/
Now, I am just curious how much of this ego tug-of -war these two are going to display in public. I mean, I am not one to complain for material....so, keep it up boys! You're making it easy.
Now, I feel for these two girls. The worst thing that they have probably done is just transport A PLANT from one place to another. Can you believe that in today's society, a PLANT is still illegal? Here's the link to the poor girls' plight. You will also see prices for "hydro" weed in Dallas skyrocket.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D96C8QI02.html
This last story is one that I believe that all lawmakers should read. Granted, there are those of us that smoke weed because of the high, but there are some instances where true medical purposes are what it is being used for. But like the article says, a person seeking it nowadays, even for medical purposes, are considered a criminal. Pretty fucking sad...if you ask me.
http://www.startribune.com/opinion/commentary/39579712.html?elr=KArksc8P:Pc:U0ckkD:aEyKUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU
I hope that these articles open someone's eyes, because the longer people keep their eyes closed to what the world as we know it could benefit from the positives of legalizing. Until our paTHS cross again..........

No comments:
Post a Comment