Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who is this madman?


Well, the beginning of a new blog is something that should be.....well, celebrated? First off, let me say hello to anyone who reads this. I hope to spread some sort of happiness and hopefully some hatred from some folks. (The hatred folks are the ones that let me know this is getting read)
Let me really get things started by introducing myself.....my name is Brian Wagner and I am a Libertarian living in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. I am originally from Katy, Texas, but as it so happens, fate has me living in the desert. Now, what is a Libertarian, you ask? Well here's what the dictionary says......

lib·er·tar·i·an (lĭb'ər-târ'ē-ən)
n.
1.One who advocates maximizing individual rights and minimizing the role of the state.

My definition....a conservative who likes to smoke pot. Yes, I said it, I am a pot smoker, but does that make me a bad guy? I think not! I do have two lovely daughters who are my everything and a wife that loves me, but sometimes we just don't see eye-to-eye. That's just a part of life.

These are the two little shit stains that make life worth getting up for every day. Clare is the little one and Trinity is the "big sister" who acts like the little sister at times.....but that's just the way it is in our house. I just thought that I would start out by introducing the family and let you know what to expect from me as a blogger.

The first thing you shall expect it for me to rip Obama a new asshole any time I can. I can't stand they guy, not because of race, but because of the direction this "change" is going to take my beloved United States as a whole.
Second, I will rip anyone who is opposed to the legalization of marijuana. I am sure I will get a whole lot of calls and e-mails from my folks, since they think I don't smoke, but it's a "me" choice about what I put into my body, and pot is my vice.
I mean, this should be a fun blog, but if I happen to go ona rant, I do apologize. But I must get going.....food prep calls me,and so does some laundry. Until next time......

Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment