Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Family gaming.......and a political rant.

Ok, for those of you that DIDN'T know, I am a serious gamer. I love video games like no other person, so, I found it funny that after three years Liz has finally caught on! This is such a proud moment that I have taken countless hours to achieve! And, as I type this, Liz is teaching Trinity how to play Mrs.PAC Man. I am serious, this is a proud day for me.......

In other news....the weather outside seems to be "greying" up on us. Not very cold, but looking like it's gonna snow. This new Mexican weather is so out-of-whack. You never know what is gonna happen. It is one of the things I don't like about this place, but, oh well. You know, I really haven't seen a whole lot on the infamous Bill Richardson lately. But let me go check and see what kind of foolish mistakes this guy can conjure up......(time passes) You know what......absolutely NOTHING.....wanna know why? Check this link out..... http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/politics/2009/3/2/gov_bill_richardsons_approval_ratings_tumble.htm With approval ratings dropping like that, I wouldn't want to make myself known in the news. I just found it a really odd choice for Obama to even consider Richardson for Secretary of Commerce. Granted, Bill has brought the movie industry to New Mexico, but he has also put this state a half a billion in debt. From what I understand, the previous governor (a Republican, I might add) had the state in the "black" one billion. What does that tell you? Bill Richardson is a flunky, an absolute buffoon.......a rube! Oh well....enough on my rant.

Later on today, if the weather permits us, we will be going to the park. I need to get some transmission fluid, brake fluid and power steering fluid for my piece of shit Honda. So, somewhat of a full day. Hopefully I get a call back from some of the interviews I have done recently. I could use the work because I am going stirr crazy! Well, until next time........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment