Well, I finally found this picture, and all I have to say is "WHY MIKE?" Ok, I know I am a proponent for marijuana, but if I was making the kind of money that he is/was going to make, I would quit,no problem. I mean, I probably wouldn't quit, but I would make sure that there is no one around with a digital camera. Fucking sad that we, as a society, have to scrutinize this guy, who by any other standard, would be considered a great American. I still think he is and will always be. Oh well, keep on toking, Mike, the cat's out of the bag.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Well, I finally found this picture, and all I have to say is "WHY MIKE?" Ok, I know I am a proponent for marijuana, but if I was making the kind of money that he is/was going to make, I would quit,no problem. I mean, I probably wouldn't quit, but I would make sure that there is no one around with a digital camera. Fucking sad that we, as a society, have to scrutinize this guy, who by any other standard, would be considered a great American. I still think he is and will always be. Oh well, keep on toking, Mike, the cat's out of the bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment