The next couple of pictures are from my balcony. Yes, we live like Pueblos with this architecture, but I like it. The apartments are very quaint. In our building we have eight two bedroom one bath flats. The ceilings are rather high here on the second floor, and that's a GOOD thing. We hardly have any neighbors, so, things are quiet. Actually, I am lying. We have some crazy lady with 4 kids (yes, in a 2 bedroom flat) who seems to be a bit loony. Then we just had a single guy move in and his music blaring has already been checked by the front office. So, that's a problem I would have really hated to see come to blows. Well, Am going to close for now. The little ones are awake and causing havoc.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Is it Tuesday?
The next couple of pictures are from my balcony. Yes, we live like Pueblos with this architecture, but I like it. The apartments are very quaint. In our building we have eight two bedroom one bath flats. The ceilings are rather high here on the second floor, and that's a GOOD thing. We hardly have any neighbors, so, things are quiet. Actually, I am lying. We have some crazy lady with 4 kids (yes, in a 2 bedroom flat) who seems to be a bit loony. Then we just had a single guy move in and his music blaring has already been checked by the front office. So, that's a problem I would have really hated to see come to blows. Well, Am going to close for now. The little ones are awake and causing havoc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment