Ok, I know I haven't posted in a few days, and that's because of this site called StumbleUpon. www.stumbleupon.com I promise, you will have hours of exploring on the net. The really cool thing is that YOU get to choose what the content of the searches are. You can even surf through porn with just the click of one button. How cool is that? You also have a community of people who share all of the sites that they find and another cool feature is that you can rate the sites in you particular "Stumble." If I was a ratings "guru," I would have to give this a full two thumbs up! To most it would seem somewhat of a waste of time, but on a rainy day, when you just want to sit in, StumbleUpon is the cure for the rainy blues. Anyway, I hope that someone eventually reads my blog and decides to check the site out. Until next time.....
Selah,
Brian
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment