
Ok, I know I haven't been on here much lately (due to March Madness), but I came across this article with an answer for Obama's "foot-in-mouth" comment on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. He (Obama) was talking about his bowling at the White House, since it is known that he does not bowl. Well, in the funniness of being on a late night talk show, your President (he's not mine, I didn't vote for him) came up with this quote(talking about his skill at bowling): "It was like the Special Olympics or something."
Are you kidding me! Come on Prez...it would be like an individual with Down Syndrome becoming President (which is possible) and when asked about his basketball skills (if he/she is really good) saying, "Yep, hitting every shot like a nigger." Do you see where the problem lies, Mr. President? And just to clarify, I am not a racist, just proving a point.....just food for thought.

No comments:
Post a Comment