Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well, today is the day that we move our clocks ahead....and it's been screwing with me ever since the digital clocks here changed. I feel as though it is a lot earlier than it actually is. So, I plan on running late for any appointment I may or may not have. The girls have no clue....their day is going just as normal. A little breakfast here, a little lunch there, a nap, outside play and then MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Liz gets home)

So, in the news it looks as though the GOP is having troubles trying to find an "identity" for itself. Well, in my honest opinion, I believe that the only "identity" we should have is based in Regan principals (when it comes to governing, not on the "war on drugs") and fiscal responsibility. NOT what the current administration is doing. But enough about that......


I hope everyone has a great rest of your Sunday and try to keep up with the time change....until our paths cross again.......


Selah,
Brian
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment